Hi all,

Alan updated the bug to indicate it fails since JDK 9. Given we still have a couple days for JDK 15, I've rebased the patch to the jdk15 repo and would like to check in the patch into JDK 15 instead (and let it be sync-ed to 16). Here's the webrev for JDK 15:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk15/8248486/webrev/

No change to the SafeThread. The change to module-info.java was made by deleting java.xml from its JDK15 version. Please review.

Thanks,
Joe