Hi everyone,
I'm working on a project that makes use of the StAX API and an issue I have
encountered is that when wrapping an `XMLStreamReader` with a
`StreamFilter`, errors encountered in the setup are not thrown to the
caller. The source of the error could be any stream error that is triggered
as the `XMLStreamFilterImpl` advances to the next acceptable event.
Ultimately, when attempting to utilize the filtered reader, some secondary
exception will occur, but the original `Exception` is lost.

I have not seen any other issues related specifically to this problem, so I
would like to propose removal of the try/catch in the constructor of
`com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamFilterImpl` and the
method signature changed to declare that `XMLStreamException` is thrown.
The constructor is used by
`com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLInputFactoryImpl.createFilteredReader(XMLStreamReader,
StreamFilter)` which itself already declares the same exception and is an
implementation of the public `XMLInputFactory` interface.

Further, the `nextTag` method of the same class has a bug where it checks
for `START_ELEMENT` events twice.

I have an OCA in place and I am happy to submit a PR, but I believe that a
bug record needs to be opened in order to proceed.

Thank you,
Mike