Hi Mike,

I saw that you are on the OCA list but not census <https://openjdk.java.net/census>, I therefore assumed you'd need a sponsor, or would you?  Let me know if I'm mistaken. If you're an openjdk author/committer and have a JBS account, please go ahead take over the bug and create a CSR. Creating a CSR is straight-forward: from the JBS bug, click more -> create CSR and follow the template.

You mentioned you're going to submit a PR. Are you familiar with the Skara process or have you already done it?

Thanks,
Joe