> …AccessorImpl object
>
> We met real problem when using protobuf with option optimized for code size,
> detail in JBS https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8255883
>
> Optimize solution is adding a new boolean field to detect concurrent method
> accessor generation in same NativeMethodAccessorImpl object, only one thread
> is allowed to generate accessor, other threads still invoke in jni way until
> parent's delegator is updated from NativeMethodAccessorImpl  to generated
> accessor.
>
> In common case, extra overhead is an atomic operation, compared with method
> accessor generate, this cost is trivial.

Hui Shi has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits
have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to the
previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new commit since the
last revision:

  8255883: Avoid multiple GeneratedAccessor for same
NativeMethod/ConstructorAccessorImpl object

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1070/files/7a1b274a..abf34872

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1070&range=03
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1070&range=02-03

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/1070/head:pull/1070