On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:52:39 GMT, Roger Riggs <rri...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Brian Burkhalter has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   8248383: Re-indent subclasses in @see tages
>
> test/jdk/java/io/Reader/ReadIntoZeroLengthArray.java line 39:
>
>> 37:  */
>> 38: public class ReadIntoZeroLengthArray {
>> 39:     private static char[] cbuf0 = new char[0];
>
> I would encourage the use of TestNG for new tests and they provide a good
> DataProvider framework for multiple test cases. (And frequently they run more
> quickly because they can be run in the jtreg process without spawing a
> separate process).

I think the extra commits are because I put some commits on the master branch
and then merged them into the feature branch. I believe the integration will
merge them correctly.

I converted the test to TestNG. I've used it a number of times before to good
effect (cf. java/nio/Buffer/BulkPutBuffer.java) but was too lazy to review the
annotations again. Thanks for the suggestion.