On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:23:52 GMT, Masanori Yano <my...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Could you please review the 8233674 bug fixes?
> This problem is caused by the antivirus software opening the file for a short
> time, so CreateFile() should be retried.

It’s a good idea to ask the Microsoft folks about that, but I don't know the
way to ask. Could you tell me how to do it?

As you say, CreateFile function is used in other parts of the JDK, but it have
a significant impact to fix all of that. Therefore, I fixed the problem about
opening zip files and jar files which is reported in the JBS.