On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:23:52 GMT, Masanori Yano <my...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Could you please review the 8233674 bug fixes?
> This problem is caused by the antivirus software opening the file for a short
> time, so CreateFile() should be retried.

I inquired of the Microsoft Technical Support about this problem. They said
that using a simple retry mechanism is the effective workaround for this
problem as in the article. But, they are not sure which is wrong the
application or the virus checker because it depends on the situation. Which
method do you think is better, to fix the JDK or to change the configuration of
the virus checker?