> Could you please review the JDK-8272746 bug fixes?
> Since the array index is of type int, the overflow occurs when the value of
> end.cenlen is too large because of too many entries.
> It is necessary to read a part of the CEN from the file to fix the problem
> fundamentally, but the way will require an extensive fix and degrade
> performance.
> In practical terms, the size of the central directory rarely grows that
> large. So, I fixed it to check the size of the central directory and throw an
> exception if it is too large.

Masanori Yano has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

  8272746: ZipFile can't open big file (NegativeArraySizeException)

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/6927/files/c54c50eb..621f1a68

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6927&range=02