On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 01:35:23 GMT, XenoAmess <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> 8281631: HashMap copy constructor and putAll can over-allocate table
>
> XenoAmess has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   refine test

No, you don't need to do any rebasing; when the change is integrated, all these
commits will automatically be squashed into a single commit. If that can't be
done, the bot will detect it and give a warning, which will probably include
instructions. But basically you'd merge from the master branch and commit the
merge after resolving any conflicts.

None of that needs to be done in this case, so I'll just go ahead and sponsor
this.