I ran `codespell` on modules owned by core-libs, and accepted those changes
where it indeed discovered real typos.

I will update copyright years using a script before pushing (otherwise like
every second change would be a copyright update, making reviewing much harder).

The long term goal here is to make tooling support for running `codespell`. The
trouble with automating this is of course all false positives. But before even
trying to solve that issue, all true positives must be fixed. Hence this PR.

Commit messages:
 - Pass #2 core
 - Pass #1 core
 - Pass #2 misc
 - Pass #1 misc

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8364&range=00
  Stats: 215 lines in 103 files changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 215 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/8364/head:pull/8364