On Fri, 6 May 2022 14:33:50 GMT, Shruthi <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Removing the Duplicate keys present in XSLTErrorResources.java and
>> XPATHErrorResources.java
>>
>> The bug report for the same: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8285097
>
> Shruthi has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit
> since the last revision:
>
>   Replace the ER_RTF_NOT_SUPPORTED_XRTREEFRAGSELECTWRAPPER key in
> XPATHErrorResources language files

Marked as reviewed by backwater...@github.com (no known OpenJDK username).

src/java.xml/share/classes/com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/res/XPATHErrorResources.java
 line 599:

> 597:
> 598:   { ER_ASNODEITERATOR_NOT_SUPPORTED_XRTREEFRAGSELECTWRAPPER,
> 599:        "asNodeIterator() not supported by XRTreeFragSelectWrapper"},

For this key, please review places where the old key was used to find places
where the new key was intended. I believe [this
line](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/blob/master/src/java.xml/share/classes/com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/objects/XRTreeFragSelectWrapper.java#L155)
 is an example.