On Mon, 9 May 2022 07:00:34 GMT, Shruthi <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Removing the Duplicate keys present in XSLTErrorResources.java and
>> XPATHErrorResources.java
>>
>> The bug report for the same: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8285097
>
> Shruthi has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits
> have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to
> the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new commit
> since the last revision:
>
>   Add last modified tag

After the last update, the years in the copyright header and LastModified tag
do not match. For example, the header for XPATHErrorResources_de.java starts
like: Copyright (c) 2019, 2021, where 2021 needs to be updated to 2022. When I
mentioned using XPATHErrorResources_ja.java as an example, I meant replacing
"reserved comment block" with the copyright header and then update the
copyright year. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. But basically using that as a
template for the format of the header, and keep the year updated to the
current. Thanks.