On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 09:54:15 GMT, Lance Andersen <lan...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Unless you feel this is a must, I would prefer to keep the DataProviders. The
> benefit I see is the test code does not need to be duplicated per parameter,
> each test scenario can be run as an individual test so that you do not need
> extra plumbing to run each test scenario in the unlikely event of a failure.

Okay, but there are a few other things to mention:

One issue is the reset method is called at the end of each test. I think it
needs to be at the beginning of the method, moved to a finally block of a
try-finally, or maybe @BeforeMethod to reset before each test. The reason is
that one test failing will cause the tests that follow to fail too.

The fields aren't constants so looks a bit strange (to me anyway) to be in
uppercase. If you rename them then I think the tests would be a bit more
readable.