Split the java/util/stream/SpinedBufferTest.java test into two parts:
- java/util/stream/SpinedBufferTest1.java has the first 6 test cases
- java/util/stream/SpinedBufferTes2.java has the second 6 test cases

I couldn't figure out a way to set a larger timeout value for the entirety
of java/util/stream/SpinedBufferTest.java and I saw that other folks solved
this problem with testng tests by splitting the test into more parts.

This fix is being tested in my jdk-20+10 stress testing run.

Commit messages:
 - 8292215:
java/util/stream/boottest/java.base/java/util/stream/SpinedBufferTest.java
times out with slowdebug

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9845/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=9845&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8292215
  Stats: 797 lines in 3 files changed: 427 ins; 370 del; 0 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/9845/head:pull/9845