On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:33:03 GMT, Joe Darcy <da...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The use of lambda's in the initialization of AccessFlag runs afoul of CDS in
> some cases due to occurring early in the platform's initialization. Instead
> of lambdas, using anonymous classes gets around the issue.
>
> Clean tier1 and tier 2 Mach 5 run with these changes.

Its a shame. Code changes look good. I recommend adding an internal comment
within the top of the class declaration indicating why anon inner classes are
used, esp. since this there is more action at a distance than the usual case
where lambdas are used too early in the JDK initialization process.

Marked as reviewed by psandoz (Reviewer).