> A trivial fix so that Continuation/Fuzz.java honors the timeoutFactor JTREG
> setting
> when waiting for a compilation to finish.
>
> This fix is being tested in my jdk-20+10 stress testing run.
>
> The usual Mach5 timeoutFactor is 4.0 with slower configurations using a
> timeoutFactor
> of 10.0. In my stress testing, I use release-bits: 4.0, fastdebug-bits: 6.0
> and slowdebug-bits: 12.0.

Daniel D. Daugherty has updated the pull request incrementally with one
additional commit since the last revision:

  Scale the original COMPILATION_TIMEOUT value of 5 seconds by timeoutFactor.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9844/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9844/files/bd9be934..cd61c316

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=9844&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=9844&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/9844/head:pull/9844