> On Oct 26, 2022, at 4:31 PM, Michael Hall <mik3h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> At jpackage 19, I filed a bug on this but don’t have a number yet.

I seem to remember this as a regression it happened before. Strange since every
occurrence of DMGSetup.scpt I can find looks like it handles the Application
folder alias the same way.

I think maybe Andy Herrick came up with some sort of fix?  I may not be
remembering that right.

I was looking at the script for how it handles additional files added to the
dmg. This was I think an enhancement request of mine and it works fine but I
think it could maybe look a bit better.
I was looking to see what any other dmg’s I have do to handle this. Not many
do. But those usually seem to use a smaller background image and icons.
I may look at that to see if I can manage something like that.

In doing that I noticed that a couple of the JavaFX SceneBuilder dmg’s I have
show the same /Application. So they demonstrate it.