The test java/util/regex/NegativeArraySize.java seems to have high memory
requirements, and these requirements lead to some errors.
On Alpine Linux we run regularly into this error when executing the test:
result: Failed. Unexpected exit from test [exit code: 137]
This seems to be OOM related.
Probably we should avoid running the test on Alpine.

On Windows the test usually works, but seems to depend as well on the memory
situation of the machine.
Once we got this error recently :
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000006c0000000,
5368709120, 0) failed; error='The paging file is too small for this operation
to complete' (DOS error/errno=1455)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000006c0000000,
5368709120, 0) failed; error='The paging file is too small for this operation
to complete' (DOS error/errno=1455)
result: Failed. Unexpected exit from test [exit code: 1]

The hs_err file generated showed :

# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 5368709120 bytes for G1 virtual
space
# Possible reasons:
# The system is out of physical RAM or swap space
# The process is running with CompressedOops enabled, and the Java Heap may be
blocking the growth of the native heap

So it looks like having 5g maxMemory as a requirement is not sufficient for the
test (the reported mmap value is already slightly above 5g).

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8299388

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11796/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=11796&range=00