On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 18:15:21 GMT, Alan Bateman <al...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Eirik Bjorsnos has updated the pull request incrementally with two
>> additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Make it more clear in the @summary tag that it is the block file that is
>> pending, not the signature file
>>  - Renamed test from PendingBlocksJar to more descriptive
>> SignedJarPendingBlock
>
> test/jdk/java/util/jar/JarFile/PendingBlocksJar.java line 45:
>
>> 43: import java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream;
>> 44:
>> 45: public class PendingBlocksJar {
>
> Would it be possible to rename this to something like SignedJarPendingBlocks
> or something like that so that it's clear that this is a test for signed
> JARs? Or maybe we created a sub-directory and move the tests for signed JARs
> there.

Thanks Alan, I've renamed to 'SignedJarPendingBlock' for now!

Not sure I feel familiar enough with the code base to have a strong opinion on
moving to a subdirectory. The majority (albeit small) of the tests in this
folder seems to already be somehow signature-related.

Moving them in this PR would introduce conflicts with some other ongoing PRs in
this area though.  Perhaps work for a separate, later PR?