On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 12:57:19 GMT, Maurizio Cimadamore <mcimadam...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Adam Sotona has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   AttributeElement.Kind removal (#48)
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/jdk/internal/classfile/constantpool/ClassEntry.java
>  line 80:
>
>> 78:      * Return a List composed by appending the additions to the base
>> list.
>> 79:      * @param base The base elements for the list, must not include null
>> 80:      * @param additions The ClassEntrys to add to the list, must not
>> include null
>
> Perhaps we should use `{@code}` or {@link}` to surround type names (here and
> elsewhere). `ClassEntrys` looks particularly odd :-)

It is odd to see what is essentially a list append operation in here. IMHO,
these helper methods, if needed (I couldn't find uses in the JDK), should
probably be added to Collections (which probably means in the jdktypes package
for now) - as I don't see anything really ClassEntry/ClassDesc specific about
them.