Could I please get a review of this trivial comment-only change? `imageFile.hpp`
describes some properties of the jimage file `lib/modules`. However, I don't
think
the comment example matches current code in the JDK.
[`ATTRIBUTE_OFFSET`](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/blob/master/src/java.base/share/classes/jdk/internal/jimage/ImageLocation.java#L44)
 get
written to the image file with value `0x05` while the comment mentions it gets
written as `0x04`. I propose to fix the comment so that it matches the code.

In passing, I've also fixed a comment related to `ATTRIBUTE_END`. I think the
point
being made there is about byte values of `[0x01..0x07]`, all would represent
`ATTRIBUTE_END`, as the upper `5` bits would be `0`. Therefore, byte `0x01`
would equally
represent `ATTRIBUTE_END` as would `0x00` and `0x07` or any value in between.

Thoughts?

Commit messages:
 - 8302325: Wrong comment in java.base/share/native/libjimage/imageFile.hpp

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/12533/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=12533&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8302325
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/12533/head:pull/12533