Hi Albert,

The only  downside of the WhiteBox API is the need to link and run with native code.
It make adhoc testing more difficult.

I would not say ForceGC relies on chance, since it is testing the specific condition as requested by the caller. It uses mechanisms available to normal applications and conditions they would encounter and not wait longer than necessary.

Regards, Roger