Morning

I will take care of this for you

--

Lance Andersen | Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com<mailto:lance.ander...@oracle.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2023, at 7:31 AM, Eirik Bjørsnøs <eir...@gmail.com> wrote:

For the note then you might want to change it to "ZipEntry e = ..." because the
reader see the trailing slash after dir so it is obviously a directory.

That does indeed make more sense for the general case.

Also the javadoc uses "crc-32" rather than "crc" should we should keep that
consistent if we can.

I opted for the uppercase "CRC-32" here since that seems to be used in the
majority of cases when referring to this checksum.

I have pushed the updates to the PR and the updated the suggested CSR.

I would appreciate help from someone to file an issue and CSR in JBS. Should be
mostly copy paste from the PR if I got it right.

Thanks,
Eirik.