Hello.
I've noticed that in the method
sun.nio.ch.AsynchronousChannelGroupImpl#startInternalThread JDK code
creates threads with default names (Thread-1, Thread-2, etc).
It's a good practice to set meaning thread names instead of default
ones to simplify debugging and troubleshooting.
I wonder if can we improve the method to set _something_ as a thread name?

"Thread-3@4089" daemon prio=5 tid=0x41 nid=NA runnable
  java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
      at sun.nio.ch.Iocp.getQueuedCompletionStatus(Iocp.java:-1)
      at sun.nio.ch.Iocp$EventHandlerTask.run(Iocp.java:323)
      at
sun.nio.ch.AsynchronousChannelGroupImpl$1.run(AsynchronousChannelGroupImpl.java:112)
      at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
      at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Andrey Turbanov