On Thu, 6 Apr 2023 10:54:18 GMT, Per Minborg <pminb...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> API changes for the FFM API (third preview)
>>
>> Specdiff:
>> https://cr.openjdk.org/~pminborg/panama/21/v1/specdiff/overview-summary.html
>>
>> Javadoc:
>> https://cr.openjdk.org/~pminborg/panama/21/v1/javadoc/java.base/module-summary.html
>
> Per Minborg has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - 8305369: Issues in zero-length memory segment javadoc section
>  - 8305087: MemoryLayout API checks should be more eager

test/jdk/java/foreign/TestByteBuffer.java line 317:

> 315:
> 316:     @Test
> 317:     public void testMappedSegmentAsByteBuffer() throws Throwable {

While testing something else, I noticed that this test is failing on Linux/WSL
since the WSL 1 kernel does not implement `mincore`. We can simply skip the
test in that case, as we already do for other tests. I've submitted a patch
here: https://github.com/minborg/jdk/pull/2

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13079#discussion_r1163148467