On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:36:35 GMT, Lance Andersen <lan...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please review this trivial change when ZipFS returns the wrong
>> java.nio.file.FileSystemException message due the the parameters being
>> reversed.
>>
>> I also included a simple junit test as part of the fix.
>>
>> Mach5 tiers1-3 are clean
>>
>> Best
>> Lance
>
> Lance Andersen has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   re-arrage assertEquals params

test/jdk/jdk/nio/zipfs/ZipFSDirectoryExceptionMessageTest.java line 96:

> 94:             var file = zipfs.getPath(DIRECTORY_NAME);
> 95:             var x = assertThrows(FileSystemException.class, () ->
> Files.newInputStream(file));
> 96:             assertEquals(DIR_EXCEPTION_MESSAGE, x.getMessage());

FYI, test doesn't need to depend the exception message. Checking
FileSystemException::getOtherFile returns null would be a more robust way of
checking that it didn't provide a second file by mistake, e.g.

       try {
            Files.newInputStream(DIRECTORY_NAME);
            fail();
        } catch (FileSystemException e) {