On Mon, 1 May 2023 13:06:24 GMT, Jim Laskey <jlas...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Add flexible main methods and anonymous main classes to the Java language.
>
> Jim Laskey has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - Anonymous main classes renamed to unnamed classes
>  - Add test

The compiler changes look good - I like howthe code got simpler by adding the
main class wrapper at parser time. As I suggested elsewhere, do we want to
change `Pretty` so that the AST of an unnamed class is rendered like if the
unnamed class wasn't there (e.g. so that the output is like the source where
the AST comes from) ?

Marked as reviewed by mcimadamore (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13689#pullrequestreview-1413902695