This is a follow-on to
[JDK-8264699](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8264699) which adds JVMTI
PopFrames support for virtual thread. For JDWP and JDI this is mostly a spec
update, although JDI needs minor changes to properly throw the correct
exception. Note this PR needs JDK-8264699 in order to function properly, so
there may be some GHA failures until JDK-8264699 is pushed.

There are a large number of tests that can now be removed from the problem
list. Also, one test needs to be modified to no longer expect
OpaqueFrameException for virtual threads. It was just revereted back to it's
previous form before the OpaqueFrameException support was added for virtual
threads.

As you can see from the problemlist update, there are quite a few tests for
popFrames() support. However, there are still two coverage gaps:

- There is no test for throwing NativeMethodException (even for platform
threads)
- There is no test case for throwing OpaqueFrameException when the virtual
thread is suspended but not mounted.

I may eventually add one or both tests to the PR, or I may just file separate
CRs for them for now.

Commit messages:
 - Add virtual thread popframes support the jdwp and jdi

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14022/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14022&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8308237
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/14022/head:pull/14022