On Mon, 22 May 2023 09:48:15 GMT, Daniel Fuchs <dfu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Seems strange to test invokeAny when there is only one task?

There are several tests further up that exercise invokeAny with more than one
task. This one is testing interrupt of invokeAny, we could expect it to test
interrupting with many tasks if needed.

> test/jdk/java/util/concurrent/ThreadPerTaskExecutor/ThreadPerTaskExecutorTest.java
>  line 835:
>
>> 833:             try {
>> 834:
>> scheduleInterruptAt("java.util.concurrent.ThreadPerTaskExecutor.invokeAll");
>> 835:                 executor.invokeAll(Set.of(task));
>
> same remark for invokeAll?

There are several tests further up that exercise invokeAll with more than one
task.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14072#discussion_r1200295889
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14072#discussion_r1200296492