Please review this PR to use modern APIs and language features to simplify
equals, hashCode, and compareTo for in java.nio and implementation code.

Please note, test results are pending.

Additional notes:

* This PR saves a volatile read in java.nio.file.attribute.AclEntry.hashCode.
Not that it's too important, but worth noting because of rearrangements.

* java.nio.charset.Charset#compareTo seems **inconsistent** with equals. If so,
I cannot see where that inconsistency is specified.

* Is this a **bug** in sun.nio.ch.FileKey#hashCode? Tell me if not, I'll revert
it.

* This PR simplifies the tail of java.nio.file.attribute.FileTime.compareTo.
Unless I'm missing something, that comment in source above the affected lines
**seems** not to prohibit such a simplification.

* sun.nio.fs.UnixFileStore#hashCode does not include entry.name(). While it's
not wrong, I wonder if it was on purpose.

* Despite its title, this PR also and opportunistically refactors
sun.nio.fs.UnixPath.endsWith.

Commit messages:
 - Fix a doc comment
 - Initial commit

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14886/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14886&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8312089
  Stats: 129 lines in 14 files changed: 12 ins; 69 del; 48 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/14886/head:pull/14886