@danthe1st

>Thanks, the CSR looks good to me. I guess the Fix versions field will be added
>when the CSR is reviewed?
Also, I guess this change will not be backported to 21 as it requires a CSR and
we are approaching the initial release candidate?

I've marked the CSR with Fix-Version 22. The bug itself should have its
Fix-Version stay at "tbd" because it gets filled in automatically when the
change is integrated. That doesn't happen for CSRs. (Admittedly this is kind of
confusing and there's been some discussion about the best way to handle this.)

Right, it's too late to get this into JDK 21, and there's no compelling reason
to do so. For stuff like this we just fix it in the "latest" release and move
forward.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15040#issuecomment-1665885792