When backporting [JDK-8312127](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8312127), I
realized there are no targeted tests for FileDescriptor.sync that can be used
to qualify the changes in that area.

Additionally, we use FD.sync for durability in Java databases, and we want to
make sure at least some smoke tests are available in OpenJDK.

It will show, among other things, that the recent change to
`FileDescriptor.sync` does not affect the performance much, compared to the
cost of the `fsync` itself.

Benchmark                Mode  Cnt    Score   Error  Units

# Before JDK-8312127
FileDescriptorSync.sync  avgt   15  351,688 ? 2,477  ns/op

# After JDK-8312127
FileDescriptorSync.sync  avgt   15  353,331 ? 2,116  ns/op

The new regression test completes in <0.5s on my Mac.

Commit messages:
 - Fix

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15231/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=15231&range=00