In the JDK build we have various build tools that generate source code from
data files. For most of these tools, the source files are based on template
files, which already have copyright headers, but for some, the complete source
file is generated by the tool, which is providing the copyright header
programatically. For the latter, we would like to implement an override
mechanism in each tool so that we can change the copyright header from a custom
makefile.

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8314483

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15346/files