- Added support for certificates with UNICODE characters.
- Added new approach to find certificate using "security" and "openssl"
commands. Just "security" does not works, since it can truncate certificates
name. "security" is used to dump certificate in PEM format and then "openssl"
to get subject form PEM.
- New approach works with UNICODE and ASCII, but I left old approach to avoid
regressions. If old approach fails to find certificate (UNICODE or very long
subject case) we will fallback to new approach.
- Added tests for UNICODE to SigningAppImageTest and SigningPackageTest.java. I
do not think that we need to cover other signing cases for UNICODE.

Commit messages:
 - 8308042: [macos] Developer ID Application Certificate not picked up by
jpackage if it contains UNICODE characters

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15394/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=15394&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8308042
  Stats: 444 lines in 11 files changed: 248 ins; 60 del; 136 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/15394/head:pull/15394