Hi Simone,

On 13/09/2023 4:16 pm, Simone Bordet wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 11:44 PM David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Simone,

Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately they shed no light on what is
happening. There is no sign of the MutableHttpFields class starting
actual initialization, though we can see that it was linked (verified).
And there are no exceptions indicated relevant to the class loading and
initialization process that I can discern.

The class initialization logging is unfortunately rather sparse and I
think we would need to add some additional logging to shed further light
on this. Are you in a position to patch the sources, create a custom
build and test again with that build?

Yes we can do this.

I've created a draft PR here:

https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/15732

can you apply that patch, build and re-test? Hopefully that will show which thread is doing the missing initialization.

Thanks,
David