On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:10:15 GMT, Chen Liang <li...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Adam Sotona has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   PreviewFeature annotated with JEP 457
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/jdk/internal/javac/PreviewFeature.java line 82:
>
>> 80:         STRUCTURED_CONCURRENCY,
>> 81:         @JEP(number=457, title="ClassFile API", status="Preview")
>> 82:         CLASSFILE_API,
>
> Since `Classfile` gets renamed to `ClassFile`, do we rename the title to
> `Class-File API` and constant to `CLASS_FILE_API`?

Rename of classes and interfaces from `Classfile` to `ClassFile` is significant
for the API.
`ClassFile` and `Class-File` are considered equal in text.
Internal name of the preview feature is temporary and  invisible in the API.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15706#discussion_r1337223631