> This PR proposes to reformat all the JavaDocs for the FFM API. This would
> bring the FFM API docs more in line with the existing Java documentation (see
> below).  Occasional drive-by fixes are also included in this PR (such as
> spelling and capitalization).
>
> I am aware this PR will (if approved) make a significant mark in the change
> logs which is regrettable.
>
> Background:
>
> Older classes like `Object` and `List` have a maximum line length of 80
> characters whereas newer classes like `ScopedValue` have a maximum line
> length of 90 characters.
>
> The FFM API currently has javadoc lines that exceed 135 characters per line.
> It is also customary to use double spaces when starting a new sentence.

Per Minborg has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in
by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains five additional commits since
the last revision:

 - Merge master
 - Reformat javadocs
 - FFM: Harmonize the @throws tags in the javadocs
 - Merge branch 'master' into javadoc-throws
 - Harmonize some of the javadoc throws

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16518/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16518/files/5da69f89..d0fddb0f

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=16518&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=16518&range=00-01

  Stats: 7264 lines in 172 files changed: 2735 ins; 2345 del; 2184 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/16518/head:pull/16518