On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:34:35 GMT, Eirik Bjorsnos <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> We need to hold off this PR until #15650 has been integrated as it impacts
> some of the changes proposed here

Marking this PR ready for review, now that #15650 has been integrated.

A summary of updates after #15650:

- `ZipFile.isZip64ExtBlockSizeValid` cannot be reused from `ZipInputStream`
because values from the CEN are not available in streaming mode. My
understanding of ZIP64 fields in a LOC is that they should contain csize and/or
size, since LOC Offset and Disk Start Number are CEN-only
- Converted the test to junit
- Fixed an incorrect check that a Zip64 block size does not exceed the size of
the total extra field

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/12524#issuecomment-1801887748