On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:09:04 GMT, Varada M <vara...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Following test fails due to missing pthread attributes on AIX :
> java/foreign/TestUpcallAsync.java
> java/foreign/stackwalk/TestAsyncStackWalk.java
> java/foreign/loaderLookup/TestLoaderLookupJNI.java
> java/foreign/enablenativeaccess/TestEnableNativeAccessJarManifest.java
> java/foreign/enablenativeaccess/TestEnableNativeAccess.java
>
> Note : Test needs the changes from
> [pull/16579](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16579) and
> [pull/16414](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16414 )
>
> JBS Issue : [JDK-8320309](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8320309)

Thanks for fixing it! LGTM.

Thanks for providing a fix! This helps. All test/jdk/java/foreign tests have
passed when testing together with Sutchi's 2 PRs.
I think `pthread_attr_destroy` should be added. Otherwise, looks good.

Marked as reviewed by mdoerr (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16757#pullrequestreview-1743945918
PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16757#issuecomment-1821023741