On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:53:24 GMT, Phil Race <p...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I can .. but I am not aware of even a convention to do that ordering.

It's not written anywhere as far as I know. There's [an ongoing
discussion](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16674#discussion_r1402082665)
about it in #16674.

<q cite="https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16674#discussion_r1402082665";>If
the jtreg tags are placed in a comment that precedes the class declaration,
after the imports, they're not collapsed — you can see them right away without
scrolling or clicking. I consider the jtreg tags quite relevant to see them
easily.</q>

I see no benefits to keeping the jtreg tags before the imports where they're
collapsed together with the copyright header. At the same time, I see the value
in placing them below imports.

> I'll update the imports in this file since I touched it more than any other
> case

It's the reason why I asked for it; modifications in this file aren't limited
to `@key` or `@author` tags.

>> test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/PrintAllFonts.java line 26:
>>
>>> 24: /**
>>> 25:  *
>>> 26:  * @bug 4884389 7183516
>>
>> Is it intentional that there's no `@test` tag?
>
> I think this is another test that needs some work. It doesn't wait to see if
> the user gave it a pass.
> I'll add "test" but not "@test".

Ah, I see, it falls into the same category as all the tests in
[JDK-8320676](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8320676) which use the
`Sysout` framework. I didn't include it because it doesn't have `@test` and
therefore it can't be run.

I added a comment about the test, it's not worth filing its own bug at this
point.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16785#discussion_r1410944165
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16785#discussion_r1411000260