We've seen some rare failures of the CLQ Whitebox test on "less-strong"
architectures, and the only thing which -- given my research -- could be the
culprit is spuriously failing weakCAS (which is correct in terms of the
implementation of CLQ).

After discussion with @DougLea, it was decided as the CLQ implementation does
not guarantee what the failing test tests, and modifying the test would mean
that it would generally not be able to enforce anything, the test is invalid
and should be removed -- hence this PR.

Commit messages:
 - Deleting CLQ.Whitebox.addActionsOneNodeSlack as the CLQ implementation does
not guarantee what the test tests.

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16786/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=16786&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8318809