Improve the test by being more lenient to related code cache exhaustion errors.
The important thing is that we don't terminate with a fatal error, which the
new code now checks for explicitly. The check for that is based on what is done
by `./test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/ErrorHandling/HsErrFileUtils.java` .

The existing `UpcallTestHelper.Output` class that was previously used to assert
on stdout/stderr contents did not have the capability to look for patterns in
the output. So, I've taken the opportunity to replace it with the more
canonical `OutputAnalyzer` which comes from the test library.

Finally, I've also added back the test for downcall stub allocation failure
which was removed as part of the initial patch because it was too inconsistent
[1]. With the now approach, it should pass reliably as well.

Testing: `jdk_foreign`  suite (which contains all the affected tests)

[1]:
https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16311/commits/9a1360598a91871ce6ec48330849c0e4e0279c64

Commit messages:
 - use match