On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 20:28:20 GMT, Eirik Bjorsnos <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review this PR which suggests we rewrite the
> `../zip/ZipFile/ReadZip.java` test to JUnit.
>
> The current test is a single main method with a sequence of fairly unrelated
> scenarios. It would benefit from a rewrite to multiple JUnit test methods and
> some general modernization and simplification of the code.

Thank you for tacking the conversion of this test to junit

One quick comment, if we are updating this test, we should look to get rid of
input.zip which means we should also address as part of the change:

open/test/jdk/java/util/zip/ZipFile/EnumAfterClose.java
open/test/jdk/java/util/zip/ZipFile/FinalizeInflater.java
open/test/jdk/java/util/zip/ZipFile/StreamZipEntriesTest.java

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17038#issuecomment-1850472569