On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 15:00:15 GMT, Eirik Bjorsnos <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Seeing that `ReadAfterClose.java` uses a binary test vector `crash.jar`, I
> think it makes sense to include it in this PR, convert it to JUnit and move
> it into `ReadZip.readAfterClose`.
>
> This removes the last remaining binary test vector ZIP in the `ZipFile/`
> directory.

These are on my list to review, thank you for the update.

One comment, for the tests that we are removing/retiring, we probably want to
include the bug numbers and/or the name of the original test class in the new
home for the tests to  make it easier for future maintainers to chase back the
history in the unlikely event that an issue arises...

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17038#issuecomment-1857706931