> I submitted PR #15555 before, and there were too many changes. I split it
> into multiple PRs with small changes. This one is one of them.
>
> this PR removed the duplicate code for getChars in
> BigDecimal#StringBuilderHelper, i also make performance faster.
> Please review and don't hesitate to critique my approach and patch.

Shaojin Wen has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
or a rebase. The pull request now contains 17 commits:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into
optim_decimal_to_string_x1
 - revert use JLA
 - merge from master
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into
optim_decimal_to_string_x1

   # Conflicts:
   #    src/java.base/share/classes/java/math/BigDecimal.java
 - use JLA
 - update copyright info & comments
 - reduce duplicate code & code format & refactor benchmark case
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into
optim_decimal_to_string_x1
 - remove JLA
 - recipe ("\1.\1\1")
 - ... and 7 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/compare/e8768ae0...0ac31c5c

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16006/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=16006&range=13
  Stats: 464 lines in 3 files changed: 215 ins; 139 del; 110 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/16006/head:pull/16006