On Tue, 9 Jan 2024 11:08:39 GMT, Viktor Klang <vkl...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> As per conversation in the issue.
>
> Viktor Klang has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - Updating copyright year for zgc and zgc-gen problem lists
>  - Removing OOMEInAQS from zgc and zgc-gen problem lists

Hello Viktor, the changes look OK to me.

This test resides in `tier1`, so if not already done, then I would suggest
running tier1 once to be sure there are no unexpected issues and given that
this is a GC reliant test then additionally running only this test in the CI,
with a --test-repeat of something like 50, might also be a good way to see if
there any intermittent failures.

Marked as reviewed by jpai (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17313#pullrequestreview-1812300499