On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 04:21:02 GMT, David Alayachew <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Adding a function to Objects in order to facilitate equality checking and
>> enhance readability. You simply specify the 2 objects that you want to check
>> for equality, and then provide the functions which will be used to provide
>> the values that we will check for equality.
>
> David Alayachew has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Aligning the documentation across examples
>
>   I didn't really want to use a record since that might distract from the
> example for those unfamiliar with a record. But, it makes things simpler, and
> I want to keep my examples consistent, especially if the examples use the
> same name.

@AlanBateman ty vm for helping!

I took a look at the CSR FAQ, and found this.

> Q: How do I create a CSR ?
> A: Do not directly create a CSR from the Create Menu. JIRA will let you do
> this right up until the moment you try to save it and find your typing was in
> vain.
Instead you should go to the target bug, select "More", and from the drop down
menu select "Create CSR". This is required to properly associate the CSR with
the main bug, just as is done for backports.

I don't see this on my bug page. Am I looking in the wrong place? Or do I lack
the permissions? -- https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8324718

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17603#issuecomment-1913031496