> Please review this PR which suggests we speed up the `Zip64SizeTest` using a
> small-sized ZIP64 ZIP file specifically created to reproduce the issue being
> tested.
>
> The disk space requirement of this test is known to cause problems in some
> builds, see [JDK-8259866](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8259866)
>
> By using a sparse file, we reduce consumed disk space from 5GB to 266 bytes
> and also reduce the runtime from ~35 seconds to ~1 seconds on my Macbook Pro.
>
> The PR also fixes the `@summary` tag, which seems to have been copied from an
> unrelated test.

Eirik Bjørsnøs has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

  Add reference to APPNOTE.TXT for the 'unknown tag' (4.6.1 Third Party
Mappings)

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/12948/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/12948/files/34333c98..a6cc978f

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=12948&range=06
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=12948&range=05-06

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/12948/head:pull/12948