Can I please get a review of this test-only change which proposes to address
the intermittent failures in
`java/util/Properties/StoreReproducibilityTest.java`? This should address
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8329729.

These failures in `StoreReproducibilityTest` have been observed in higher tiers
where the test tasks are launched with various JVM options, one of them being
`-Xcomp`. The goal of the `StoreReproducibilityTest` is to verify that the
content which the `java.util.Properties` code generates for a properties file
and reproducible across multiple different runs/launches of an Java
application. To do that it launches a test application (using `java` command)
several times within the test (for different scenarios). That comes up to a
combined total of 25 launches, for different scenarios. Normally each such
launch of the `java` application completes within a second or two.

Recently, we have been updating our tests to pass along the JVM options that
were used for launching the test task, to the child processes that are launched
from within the tests. That now means that these trivial small java application
that this test launches several times will now be passed the `-Xcomp` option
too (when the test task is launched with that option). It has been observed
that when `-Xcomp` is used to launch those trivial applications from within the
test, each such application takes around 30 seconds to a minute to complete.
This then causes the test to timeout.

Given the context of this test case, it's not necessary to run this test when
`-Xcomp` is used. The commit in this PR add a `@requires` to disable this test
when `-Xcomp` is present in the test task's JVM args.

I've run this change in our CI and the test continues to run (and pass) when
`-Xcomp` is absent and is skipped when it is present.

Commit messages:
 - 8329729: java/util/Properties/StoreReproducibilityTest.java times out

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18681/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18681&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8329729
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/18681/head:pull/18681