Concurrent Bag is something like CopyOnWriteArrayList or Vector, don't we
have it already? (I know vectors aren't optimized). THe whole point of the
bag is to store duplicate elements without preserving order, which allows
things like ordered collections. There could be mutable collections for
concurrency optimized with read-write locks though, if that is what you are
referring to as "concurrent bag", and I am missing the point why this
can't be a part of list interface, then that just adds one more use case to
potential Bag interface.

PS: Ordered means it preserves order based on comparator, what you are
referring to as ordered essentially means sequential, or am I missing a
point?